PowerISO v4.4 | Size (RAR): 2.83 Mb
PowerISO is a powerful CD image file processing and file compression tool, which allows you to create, extract, compress, edit and convert ISO/BIN image files, and mount these files with internal virtual drive.
And most of all, the compressed files can be used directly without decompressing.
PowerISO supports shell integration, such as context menu, Drag and Drop, clipboard...
With PowerISO you can:
· Open and extract ISO File.
· Create ISO file from hard disk files or CD/DVD-ROM.
· Edit an existing ISO file directly.
· Convert image files between ISO/BIN and other formats. PowerISO can convert almost all image file formats to a standard ISO format file.
· Make bootable ISO file, get boot information from bootable ISO file.
· Make floppy disk image file.
· Optimize files to save disk space while saving ISO file.
· Mount ISO file with internal virtual drive. You don't need install any other virtual drive software.
· Compress, encrypt or split image file. DAA(Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced format for image file, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes
· Process ISO/BIN image files, make bootable CD image file.
· Mount image file with internal virtual drive, and then use the file without extracting it.
· Compress files and folders to a compressed archive. PowerISO will scan and optimize the files during compression, and thus can have better compression ratio and faster compression speed.
· Split the compressed archive into multiple volumes.
· Protect the compressed archive with a password.
· Use the compressed archive directly without decompressing. PowerISO virtual drive can mount the compressed archive directly.
What's New in This Release:
· Supports Windows Vista.
· Supports on-the-fly burning.
· Supports Apple DMG file.
· Supports multiple languages.
· Supports command-line parameters